To better assist you, please have the following information ready when requesting a quote:
(a) length of your home
(b) width of your home
(c) one number for the *average height.
*To figure the average height required, measure the distance between the ground or slab and the bottom edge of the building at each corner and midway along each long side. Total the 6 measurements and divide by 6, then add 1" to the result.
Lifestyle (Insulated) Vinyl Skirting
Full 2-inch thick expanded Polysterene Foam with 9R Insulation factor
Our Lifestyle insulated kits are priced per linear foot. Kit includes the following:
- 48-inches wide by 12-ft long panels
- top front, top mount and ground trims
- plus hardware needed to finish your project.
Vents are optional and are ordered separately.
Easy installation without additional framework.
Available in White, Gray and Sand
- Measure the length of the four sides or perimeter of the home.
- Now scroll down the page, select the average height.
- Multiply the cost per linear foot next to it with your total perimeter. This is the cost to skirt your entire home.
- Freight charges is based on the weight, please call our toll free number 800-853-7119 for assistance.
- You will incur in addition to regular freight additional $75 for single orders less than 100 lineal feet and/or west of Mississippi.
- Sorry..this product is not returnable.
SCROLL DOWN FOR ITEM PRICING
TOLL FREE ORDER HOTLINE 1-877-566-6471